Basic Classic Crew Neck Button Down Light Knit Thin Cardigan Sweater
Basic Classic Crew Neck Long Sleeve Button Down Light Knit Thin Cardigan Sweater
- Size Type:Juniors/Young Contemporary - Runs one size smaller than the regular women's
- Special Style: Button Down/Up Crew Neck Cardigan Sweater, Great comfortable fit with soft and stretchy. This cardigan boasts a button down front closure, crew neckline, long sleeves, and warm, breathable fabric.
- Occasion: Casual, Career, Going-Out, Night-Out, Business, Everyday,
- Available Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
- Available Colors: Black, Bright Coral, Burgundy, Charcoal, Cherry, Coral, Dusty Pink, Green Teal, H. Grey, H. Taupe, Mint, Mustard, Navy, Oatmeal, Off White, Olive, Red, Royal
- Shipping: USPS Flat Shipping
- Availability: In Stock! Ready to ship within 24 hours!
- Junior / Young Contemporary Sizes run one size smaller than the regular women's(Misses) in hips, inseam, rise, sleeve length thighs, waist
- Fabric: Cotton/Polyester
- Sheer: No Sheer
- Lining: No Lining
- Stretch: Mild Stretch
- Fitting: Slim Fitting
- Material: 75% COTTON, 25% POLYESTER
- Season: Spring, Fall & Winter
- Origin: Imported
Actual Measurement (Inches): Please allow ±0.5" difference and Measurements taken while garment is lying flat
- Juniors' Sizing. Please order larger sizes for true women's sizing.
- Pit to Pit: S~(13.5"), M~(14") L~(14.5"), XL~(15"), 2XL~(16"), 3XL~(16.5)
- Length: S~(22"), M~(22.5") L~(23"), XL~(23.5"), 2XL~(24"), 3XL~(24.5")
- Size: S~(0-4), M~(4-6) L~(8-10), XL~(12), 2XL~(13), 3XL~(14)
Regular Women's Sizing
How To Measure Your Waist
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, do not measure tape too lightly.
How To Measure Your Hips
With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the fullest part of your hips. This area usually corresponds to the top of your legs.
How To Measure Your Inseam
Measure from the top of your inner thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.