Long Sleeve Drawstring Hoodie with Sued Elbow Patch French Terry Sweatshirt Top
Women Long Sleeve Drawstring Hoodie with Sued Elbow Patch Frenchy Terry Sweatshirt Top
- Size Type:Juniors/Young Contemporary - Runs one size smaller than the regular women's
- Special Style: LONG SLEEVE DRAWSTRING HOODIE SUEDE ELBOW PATCH FRENCH TERRY TOP
- Pattern: Solid
- Occasion: Casual, Workout, Fitness, Career, Going-Out
- Available Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Available Color: Black, Burgundy, Charcoal Grey, H. Grey, Mauve, Navy, Off White, Olive, Royal
- Shipping: USPS Flat Shipping
- Availability: In Stock! Ready to ship within 24 hours!
- Junior / Young Contemporary Sizes run one size smaller than the regular women's(Misses) in hips, inseam, rise, sleeve length thighs, waist
- Fabric: French Terry
- Sheer: No Sheer
- Lining: No Lining
- Stretch: Mild Stretch
- Fitting: Slim Fitting
- Material: 97% POLYESTER 3% SPANDEX
- Season: Spring, Fall and Winter
- Origin: Imported
Actual Measurement (Inches): Please allow ±0.5" difference and Measurements taken while garment is lying flat
- Pit to Pit: S ~16", M ~16.5," L ~17"
- Length:S ~27", M ~27.5", L ~28"
- Size Guide: S ~(0-4), M ~(4-6), L ~(8-10)
Regular Women's Sizing
How To Measure Your Waist
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, do not measure tape too lightly.
How To Measure Your Hips
With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the fullest part of your hips. This area usually corresponds to the top of your legs.
How To Measure Your Inseam
Measure from the top of your inner thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.