Size Type: Plus Size - Runs one size smaller(slimmer) than the regular women's
Special Style: Plus Size Basic Solid Long Length Adjustable Spaghetti Strap camisole Tank Top
This essential tank is great for layering. Actual fabric of spaghetti straps is adjustable and might be different material than the actual fabric. Unlined, knit and lightweight. Material is 95% COTTON 5% SPANDEX: makes it a Super strech fabirc.
1XL - Chest : 36.5 / Length : 24
2XL - Chest : 35.5 / Length : 24.5
3XL - Chest : 37 / Length : 25
1. The 3XL fully covers my 44E chest, my 9 month pregnant belly and my *cough* 250lbs *cough* no problem. They are ever so slightly snug
2. I usually wear a size XL in shirts and after reading reviews I went ahead and ordered the 2xl size. For reference I’m 5’7” and 210 lbs and have a very long torso.
3. I got two packs: a medium and large. I'm 5'3'', 135 pounds, and I found them both to fit fine, but the larges are slightly more flattering and comfy. I wear a medium t-shirt but I prefer the larges for this product. Definitely size up if you're on the fence.
4. These are exactly what I was hoping for. I am 5'11" and wear size 10/12, 36D. I usually go between M and L and I'm happy I got the LARGE in this case. They are long and form fitting but not too tight. The white is pretty see thorough but great for layering.
5. hey're 95% cotton/5% spandex and very comfortable. Very long, too, and cover the booty. Note: I got 2XL and it was still tight (35 inch waist, 40C chest, around 51 inch hips).
6. Glad I went up to the 2x. 5'8 and 250lbs big belly and smaller boobs. These were perfect! Great length and feel.