Women Casual Lightweight Anorak Army Utility Hoodie Jacket
Women Lightweight Anorak Army Utility Hoodie Jacket
- Size Type:Junior/Young Contemporary Size which runs one size smaller than regular women's
- Special Style:Light Weight, Casual Lightweight Anorak Army Utility Hoodie Jacket
- Occasion: Casual, Going-Out, Career, Business
- Available Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Available Colors: Multi-Colors
- Young Contemporary- Recommend to go one size up.
- Small-Shoulder: 14" Bust 33" Waist 25" Hips 35" Recommended Women's Size: 2-4
- Medium-Shoulder: 15" Bust 35" Waist 27" Hips 37" Recommended Women's Size: 4-6
- Large-Shoulder: 16" Bust 37" Waist 29" Hips 39" Recommended Women's Size: 6-8 (10)
- Style#: [Style#31005: Roll Up Zipper Front Drawstring Waist Button-Flap Front Pockets Roll Tab Sleeve Peach Skin Utility Jacket] , [Style#J2044: Essential Long Hooded Utliity Jacket] , [Style#J2047: Two Tone Terry Hooded Button Down Shirt Utility Jacket] , [Style#J2058: Standing Collar Back-Elastic Band Utility Jacket] , [Style#8046JH: Anorak Hooded Jacket] , [Style#J2059: ZIPPERED STANDING COLLAR MILITARY PATCH UTILITY JACKET]
Regular Women's Sizing
How To Measure Your Waist
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, do not measure tape too lightly.
How To Measure Your Hips
With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the fullest part of your hips. This area usually corresponds to the top of your legs.
How To Measure Your Inseam
Measure from the top of your inner thigh down to the bottom of your ankle.